Episode 2: Lewis Howes — New York Times Bestselling Author & Lifestyle Entrepreneur
Never Miss an Episode: Subscribe on iTunes | Google Play |
Welcome to Episode 2 of Setbacks and Success.
And in this episode, I’m thrilled to be joined by Lewis Howes.
Lewis and I have been friends for 6 years or so. In that time I have seen Lewis become nothing less than a social media sensation!
Lewis is a New York Times Bestselling author, host of one of the top podcasts in the world, and was recognized by President Obama as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the country.
But it was never always this way.
Lewis has certainly had his share of setbacks to overcome.
From having a learning disability, which led to being alone and bullied in school, to being sexually abused as a child, to being injured and broke on his sister’s couch, Lewis’s story is the perfect example of how anybody can overcome the obstacles in their life and achieve greatness
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- The learned behavior Lewis now implements to help him deal with struggles (4:31)
- Why Lewis felt worthless growing up and as a teenager had no desire to live (8:29)
- The sexual abuse that Lewis experienced aged 5 that he kept secret for 25 years (18:55)
- How a vicious, bloodied fight on a basketball court forced Lewis to re-examine his life (20:21)
- The exact steps Lewis has used to turn his life around financially (32:06)
- And much more….
Click either of the icons below to share this podcast!