Episode 3: Shaa Wasmund — from Struggling and Single Mom to 7 Figure Earner and Best Selling Author
Welcome to Episode 3 of Setbacks and Success.
And in this episode, I’m joined by a real kick-ass single mom.
Shaa used to manage the World Champion boxer Chris Eubank. After that she started her own PR firm which managed the launch of Dyson vacuum cleaners, and help grow the start up into a billion dollar brand.
In 2015 Shaa was awarded an MBE for services to business and entrepreneurship.
However it hasn’t all been champagne and cocktails.
Shaa has had her fair share of personal and professional struggles, as she shares in this episode of Setbacks & Success.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- How the failures Shaa has experienced in her life have in fact been lessons (4:41)
- How Shaa deals with things when they go wrong (6:08)
- The turning point in Shaa’s life when she realized that creative people can make money (11:41)
- Why bring your bridges can be one of the best things you can do (13:42)
- How to build a 90 day plan to change the financial situation you are currently in (16:14)
- And much more
Click either of the icons below to share this podcast!